No Ads, Background Playback, Clean Design and much more ...
Tubot is a YouTube client which has been developed and optimized specifically for iOS. It is a full-fledged alternative offering useful features for a better YouTube experience.
- Use multiple YouTube accounts
- Group subscriptions
- Sort subscriptions and playlists
- Minimize video player
- Continue playback where left off
- Mark videos as watched
- Background playback
- AirPlay support
- Preferred playback quality on Wi-Fi and cellular
- Watch history (+ pause and clear watch history)
- Search for videos, channels and playlists
- Search for videos in channel
- Additional parameters for video search:
- Order by (relevance, upload date, view count, rating, alphabetically)
- Video definition (high definition, standard definition)
- Duration (short, medium, long)
- Publishing date (last hour, last 24 hours, last 7 days, last 30 days, last 365 days)
- Category (Film, Music, Gaming, ...)
- Detailed search history (+ pause and clear search history)
- Manage subscriptions
- Add, edit and delete playlists
- Add, edit and delete comments
- Share videos, channels and playlists
Optimized for iOS
- Sleek and clean design
- Synchronizes account data over iCloud
- Supports dynamic type
- Stores authorization data securely in keychain
If you have any questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to write an email to email@example.com or to tweet to @tubot_io.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Tubot for YouTube is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-11-26. The program can be installed on iOS.
Tubot for YouTube (version 1.2.0) has a file size of 3.67 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.